Finding Your Own North Star
New York Times bestselling author and Life Designs, Inc. creator Martha Beck shares her step-by-step program that will guide you to fulfill your own potential and create a joyful life.
In this book, you'll start by learning how to read the internal compasses already built into your brain and body--and…
Why read it?
1 author picked Finding Your Own North Star as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
First, I love how Martha Beck writes. She’s funny! Also wise and candid. I would happily recommend any of her books. This particular one is helpful in treating yourself better because it guides you through specific exercises to evaluate your essential self, to appreciate it, and to pursue your unique, authentic path.
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like Finding Your Own North Star.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books to treat yourself better
- The best modern books about Stoicism (even if they don't appear to be at first glance)
- The best books to level up your leadership
- The best books about personal growth and building strong relationships
- The best books on efficiency, mental strength, and business growth