We Should All Be Millionaires
Are you ready to fill your life with more peace, power, and joy?
We Should All Be Millionaires details a realistic, achievable, step-by-step path to creating the support, confidence, and plan you need to own your success and become the millionaire the world needs you to be.
Only 10 percent…
Why read it?
1 author picked We Should All Be Millionaires as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
I interviewed Rachel Rodgers on the inaugural episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast, where she shared her story of doubling her income from $2 million to 5 million during a global pandemic.
The interview struck a cord and is still one of the most popular podcast episodes today. I read the book and really liked the focus on wealth mindset for women. Rachel has also had to overcome the death of her father as a child, and that also resonated with me as I stated in my book how my kids also lost their father at a young age.
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like We Should All Be Millionaires.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books on building a wealth mindset
- The best personal finance books by people of color that don’t make you feel bad
- The best books on how to reboot your mindset and relationship with financial security
- The best books to start your journey to financial freedom
- The best personal finance books that make building wealth easy