The Other Side Of Midnight
The Other Side of Midnight is Sidney Sheldon at his best. This page-turner is full of tortured romantic entanglements, reverses of fortune, thrilling suspense, and ultimate justice. In Paris, Washington, and a fabulous villa in Greece, an innocent American becomes a bewildered, horror-stricken pawn in a game of vengeance and…
Why read it?
1 author picked The Other Side Of Midnight as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Lovers of World War 2 and the interwar years will like this book. It partly goes into life during Nazi-occupied France during WW2 and its aftermath. Although this book is about one woman’s revenge against her former lover, it gives the reader an idea of what life was like during the occupation. It helped me understand the problems people go through and who their real friends are when faced with adversity. Even though people may do wicked things to others or to those who have harmed them, their conscience gets the better of them when it comes to helping those…
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like The Other Side Of Midnight.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books about early twentieth century history spanning thirty years from WW1 to WW2
- The best books about France in World War II
- The best books about living with the enemy
- The best books on the refugee crisis precipitated by Germany's attack on Western Europe in WW2
- The best books about the real-life, kick-ass female agents of WW2