The Last Word on Power
Goss suggests that the main key to re-inventing an organization is to re-invent its leaders. Through a series of seven transformations in the area of leadership, Goss shows how re-invention relies upon freeing oneself from the past.
Why read it?
1 author picked The Last Word on Power as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
All my life I felt like someone was holding me back. Being introduced to the concepts in this book helped me understand that that person was . . . ME! I made this realization years before reading this book when I attended a workshop that was based solidly on the principles that Tracy Goss wrote about. The Last Word on Power boils down the paradigms and strategies that keep us human beings stuck, and reveals a path to a more powerful way of being where we recognize the difference between our interpretation and reality, as well as our own contributions…
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 68 books like The Last Word on Power.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books to enable you to achieve what seems impossible
- The best recent books about the lives of real Alaskans—not the idiots on reality TV
- The best books for translating your great ideas into a winning games business
- The best books on dynamic interrelatedness among people and with nature
- The best books for effective communication