People Skills for Analytical Thinkers
"For the engineer, scientist, or technology professional seeking to communicate better in the business world, this is the book you've been craving your entire career!" ”
— Douglas Laney, Innovation Fellow, West Monroe, and best-selling author of "Infonomics"
Your analytical skills are incredibly valuable. However, rational thinking alone isn’t enough.…
Why read it?
1 author picked People Skills for Analytical Thinkers as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Since data science is, at its core, people helping people make decisions, it is essential that we can establish productive relationships with our stakeholders. This is a skill that needs to be given the same level of effort as we give to coding or statistics. Gilbert’s book is a great resource to help technically oriented people to advance their people skills.
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like People Skills for Analytical Thinkers.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books for data science and analytics leaders
- The best books on AI and data science that are actually readable
- The best introductory books for programming and data science with R
- The best books if you want to become a data scientist
- The best books for data scientists trying to be ethical people