Now Everybody Really Hates Me
Good-bye Cruel World!
Patty Jane Pepper is being unjustly punished. Her parents claim that she punched her brother Theodore. In fact, she only touched him--hard. And she didn't call him a dumbbell, either. She just called him a dumb head. Nonetheless, she's been sent to her room.
So Patty Jane…
Why read it?
1 author picked Now Everybody Really Hates Me as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
This hilarious picture book makes me laugh out loud every single time I read it, even when I had to read it consecutively to my children during their bedtime. I think humanity is nothing without laughter. Do animals make jokes and laugh? Sometimes we think writing and learning from the accumulation of knowledge is one of the most important human traits, but what about laughter? What about not taking ourselves seriously? What about the ability to poke fun at ourselves and our crazy actions and thoughts? Einstein was definitely a genius and we are all in awe of him, but…
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 94 books like Now Everybody Really Hates Me.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books on the magical power of our shared humanity
- The best fantasy books with dark characters, dark sorcery, or dark age history
- The best fantasy book series that feature a well-structured magic system
- The best fantasy books with magic, romance, and a dash of subversion
- The best LitRPG books for both creative worlds and engaging magic