From the President Emerita/Senior of Compassion & Choices, THE guide to achieving the positive end-of-life experience you want and deserve.It’s hard to talk about death in America. But even though the topic has been taboo, life’s end is an eventual reality. So why not shape it to our values? FINISH…
Why read it?
1 author picked Finish Strong as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Barbara Coombs Lee is a nurse, lawyer, and leader of the movement to promote assisted death in the United States and around the world for people with terminal illnesses. Lee is a patient advocate at heart, a position she embodied given her work as a nurse. In this book, she provides a humane, eye witness view of what she saw as a nurse that inspired her to spark a movement that strives to give patients control over their bodies and medical decisions.
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like Finish Strong.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books on death, medicine, and end of life care
- The best books about opening to death to live your most joyful life
- The best books on decision making
- The best books on sales, marketing, neuromarketing, and persuasion
- The best non-fiction books about happiness and the choices we try to make in order to get it