"Award-winning writer Bahrami is a delightful guide in this thoroughly enjoyable look into the research and recovery of a group of Neandertal remains in the French Dordogne region . . . Her wide interests in travel, memoir, food, wine, and more make this exceedingly engaging title more like a French…
Why read it?
1 author picked Cafe Neandertal as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
This is the most entertaining (and informative) book on archaeology, prehistory and the cave art of our early ancestors that I have ever read.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like Cafe Neandertal.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books on the wine, food, and history of Perigord France
- The best books set in France to inspire and excite the imagination
- The best books on the Lot department of Southwest France
- The best books about modern art, culture, and political conflict in France
- The best books to understand the Terror in the French Revolution