Art & Fear
Art & Fear is about the way art gets made, the reasons it often doesn't get made, and the nature of the difficulties that cause so many artists to give up along the way. Drawing on the authors' own experiences as two working artists, the book delves into the internal…
Why read it?
1 author picked Art & Fear as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
A guide to making art for those of use who are not geniuses. Don’t worry about making a masterpiece, just make your pieces of art. If you have a hard time letting yourself make bad art, so that you can one day make great art, this is the one to start with.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like Art & Fear.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books to inspire a creative life
- The best books for writers battling through the artist’s journey
- The best books for a more fulfilling, successful, and enjoyable creative life
- The best books on creating content that put your butt where your heart is
- The best books on dreams for writers who want to boost their creativity