In The Magic a great mystery from a sacred text is revealed, and with this knowledge Rhonda Byrne takes the reader on a life-changing journey for 28 days. Step by step, day-by-day, secret teachings, revelations, and scientific law are brought together to form 28 simple practices that open the reader's…
Why read it?
1 author picked The Magic as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Step one in treating yourself better is to cease focusing on what isn't going well and to put your attention on what is. Be truly thankful for your blessings. No matter what challenges or situations you are facing, there are things you can be grateful for. You have air to breathe and water to drink, for example. Start there. The more you focus on the positives in your life, the more good things you will attract. This book guides you through a month of gratitude activities that will have you feeling better about every aspect of your life.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like The Magic.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books to treat yourself better
- The best books about self-realization, curiosity, exploration, struggle, and the magic of success
- The best books on the power of gratitude
- The best books on gratitude that make every day feel like Thanksgiving
- The best books to help you get unstuck in your career…and life