Reno has always been a small town where big things happen. Long before it adopted the slogan "The Biggest Little City in the World," Reno was visited by presidents, the nation's elite, and those drawn to the city's wide-open, live-and-let live attitude. "The Fight of the Century," between heavyweight boxers…
Why read it?
1 author picked Reno as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
As with all of the books in the Images of America series, this book, written by 30-year veteran journalist Guy Clifton, is beautifully illustrated with informative and generous captions. Mr. Clifton’s love for his city and the people who live there is evident. He has met most of the people he writes about, many who allowed him to use images never before published.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 88 books like Reno.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books on the Reno divorce ranch era (when Reno was the divorce capital of the world)
- The best books on healthy divorce and co-parenting
- The best books on getting through divorce successfully
- The best books for those contemplating gambling as a profession
- The best books about the intricacies and perils of divorce in Regency-era Britain