With millions sold, USA Today Bestseller Dannika Dark introduces her next addictive series...
Raven Black hunts evildoers for fun, but her vigilante justice isn't the only reason she's hiding from the law. Half Vampire, half Mage,she's spent years living as a rogue to stay alive. When a Russian…
Why read it?
1 author picked Keystone as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Dannika Dark’s Crossbreed is just one of her many spin-off series but has quickly become my favourite. The relationship between Raven and Christian is slow-burn, with the books mainly focusing on Keystone, an organisation they are both apart of. In the first book Keystone, there is very little romance other than hints and teases, but when they do get together further in the series it’s intense and full of passion while still remaining true to the storyline. I find with many series that once a couple gets together their individuality disappears, but with the Crossbreed series you find Raven…
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 59 books like Keystone.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best urban fantasy and paranormal romance books with power couples (and why they’re good for your romantic soul)
- The best fantasy novels for those who live in the dark
- The best vampire novels to sink your teeth into
- The best books about revenge that cross borders and time
- The best books about adventure on the High Seas