How to Measure Anything
Now updated with new measurement methods and new examples, How to Measure Anything shows managers how to inform themselves in order to make less risky, more profitable business decisions This insightful and eloquent book will show you how to measure those things in your own business, government agency or other…
Why read it?
1 author picked How to Measure Anything as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
While technically not about deep learning, this book is fantastic for those interested in pursuing applied or practical machine learning problems. While the central thesis of a topic can be reduced to “Frequently, models are valuable simply by reducing uncertainty,” it is definitely worth a read as there’s a lot of deep thinking in this book!
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 63 books like How to Measure Anything.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books about applied deep learning
- The best books if you want to become a machine learning engineer
- The best books to learn about machine learning and deep neural networks
- The best books about machine learning for beginners
- The best books on computer vision from a 40-year veteran professor who wrote one