Help! I'm in Love With a Narcissist
Narcissists always make sure that their relationships are organised around their priorities, their agendas, and their problems; they are people who are so self-involved that they can't really relate to their partners' needs. "Help, I'm in Love with a Narcissist" spells out why it's so easy to get romantically involved…
Why read it?
1 author picked Help! I'm in Love With a Narcissist as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
When I was in my 20s and ending a relationship with a narcissist, this book was a lifesaver. This book was able to describe exactly what I had been through and made me feel less crazy (being in a relationship with a narcissist can make you feel crazy!). This book also solidified my decision to leave the narcissist once and for all and helped me find a relationship where I was treated well. A must-read for anyone in a relationship with a narcissist or who has been in a relationship with a narcissist.
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 85 books like Help! I'm in Love With a Narcissist.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books on understanding narcissism and how to deal with narcissists
- The best books to help daughters of narcissistic mothers flourish and thrive
- The best books about the power of memoir writing to promote healing and build resiliency
- The best bloody books about fictional serial killers
- The best books when you need a heavy dose of satire