The Third Eye
T. Lobsang Rampa was preordained to be a Tibetan priest, a sign from the stars that could not be ignored. When he left his wealthy home to enter the monastery, his heart was filled with trepidation, with only a slight knowledge of the rigorous spiritual training and physical ordeal that…
Why read it?
1 author picked The Third Eye as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
A long time ago, I used to own part of a Jazz club. There was a jazz guitar player named Sunny Greenwich and he turned me onto this book. It is a compelling story of an English man who was a reincarnated Tibetan lama. This book changed my life and it gave me a vision of who we really are, why we are, and how we are. And, how we are all connected to our spiritual selves. When our bodies die they go back to their spiritual selves, and we are just out here to gain experience. This book sent…
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like The Third Eye.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books for seekers, poets, and philosophers on this journey we call life
- The best books on Qing Dynasty China from an Oxford historian
- The best books about China from the Mao years through Tiananmen
- The best books about expats in China
- The best books to understand tea and other Chinese things