The Dinosaur Heresies
For over a century, dinosaurs have been thought of as plodding, dim-witted giant lizards too awkward and ill-equipped to survive the ravages of environmental change. Bakker offers startling new evidence destined to forever alter the perception of the much-maligned monsters, depicting them as never before imagined: hot-blooded, amazingly agile, and…
Why read it?
1 author picked The Dinosaur Heresies as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
It is Bakker’s controversial rethinking of the lives and science behind earth’s prehistory. In his avant-garde ideas, Bakker proposes and answers questions of things like what these monsters are and how they defended themselves or hunted. He even spoke on how they might have reproduced.
It’s a book to create dreamers who can take the torch to shed new light on those questions we all share in common as members of humanity.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like The Dinosaur Heresies.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books which spark the dreamer
- The best picture books for dinosaur fans
- The best books about dinosaurs from a palaeontologist
- The best books on the popular cultural depiction of evolution, of the life of the past, and, how it changes
- The best books about dinosaurs and evolutionary relationships for kids