Laney and Leela are identical twins, except for a birthmark and two very different personalities. Home for the summer after college graduation, they go on a camping trip with their two younger siblings. When they return home, they find the town empty. Everyone is missing, including their parents and Laney’s…
Why read it?
1 author picked Struck as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
This story was interesting in the way that the author had two main characters who were twins with widely different roles. With one taking the role of the chosen one and the other being in a place to save her, this was an intense rollercoaster ride from beginning to end. Not to mention the worldbuilding, traveling through lightning, was a very unique idea that amped up the suspense.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like Struck.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best creative magical realms in fantasy books
- The best books with science fiction and fantasy world-building
- The best fantasy series with powerful worldbuilding and characters you’ll love
- The best books where, yeah it’s romance, but has cool supernatural worldbuilding, a dark hero, and a compelling heroine
- The best books that feature worldbuilding as part of the story