One-Liners is a collection of over 200 penetrating and pithy spiritual instructions from spiritual guru Ram Dass, who describes it as a 'distillation' of the lectures he has given over the last couple of decades. His insightful quotes cover topics such as Love and Devotion, Suffering, Ageing, Planes of Consciousness,…
Why read it?
1 author picked One-Liners as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
"Don't take yourself so personally" says Ram Dass. His humor, his insights, his ability to capture great lessons and truths in one line. This book made me think and laugh at the same time = quite a feat! I so appreciate his fun look at life with his deep sense of spiritual understanding. Fantastic read.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like One-Liners.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books for new moms to listen, learn, and laugh with their children
- The best books raising questions about spirituality, consciousness, and the nature of reality
- The best books for spirituality and health
- The best books on spirituality for understanding one’s life purpose and navigating grief
- The best books that are spiritual dynamite