My First Book of Quantum Physics
Everything around us – trees, buildings, food, light, water, air and even ourselves – is composed of minute particles, smaller than a nanometer (a billionth of a meter). Quantum physics is the science of these particles and without it none of our electronic devices, from smartphones to computers and microwave…
Why read it?
2 authors picked My First Book of Quantum Physics as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Fun and super clear graphics combined with straightforward discussions of complex topics make this book a hit. The writing is more expository than narrative, which will appeal to kids who love fact books and encyclopedias. Another one that both adults and kids can learn a ton from!
Now that baby is a full-on “big kid,” they are going to need some quantum physics reference material. Kaid-Sala Ferrón Sheddad has you covered with My First Book of Quantum Physics. (Okay, okay, it should really be your third book, but I’ll let it slide.) This book is jam-packed with fully illustrated facts about quantum physics and allows you to dip in and out, or just flip to a random page and start learning!
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like My First Book of Quantum Physics.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books about quantum physics to grow up on
- The best children’s books about physics
- The best non-technical books about quantum physics-our most fundamental description the universe
- The best book on nonlocality, teleportation, and other quantum marvels
- The best books about quantum physics that are also the most accessible