Lawyers as Changemakers
Integrative lawyers are the harbingers of a new cultural consciousness and are leaders in social evolution. Integrative Law isn't just an approach to legal procedures. It has to do with a fundamental shift in world view, an expansion of what we think is possible. Integrative Lawyers explore and draw upon…
Why read it?
1 author picked Lawyers as Changemakers as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Taken in tandem with Lawyers as Peacemakers, Wright’s books chart a much-needed approach to legal’s involvement in contracting. She advocates for Integrative Law, which puts lawyers at the table with the other negotiators as a contract is developed. This is important because often lawyers come late to the party or with contractual guardrails and Ts and Cs that should have been addressed at the start of (and during) the negotiation. When lawyers are not integrated as changemakers to support the business, you will likely find yourself in a series of back and forth red-line hell that causes frustration and…
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 61 books like Lawyers as Changemakers.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books for developing strategic business contracts
- The best chick lit books about lawyers from a former Biglaw attorney
- The best books on becoming a lawyer in the UK
- The best books to understand the role that states have played in shaping American law and legal history
- The best regional criminal/legal/mystery novels with a twist