Explore the mysteries and magic of the cosmos with the acclaimed creator of Dilbert.
God's Debris is the first non-Dilbert, non-humor book by best-selling author Scott Adams. Adams describes God's Debris as a thought experiment wrapped in a story. It's designed to make your brain spin around inside your skull.…
Why read it?
1 author picked God's Debris as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
I like short books that don’t feel too daunting to read. This very readable, brief tale, described by Adams as a thought experiment wrapped in a story, reminds us how to see the world differently. Something we could all do with, to challenge our prejudices and lift us from our echo chambers.
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 82 books like God's Debris.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books for making sense of our existence in the Universe
- The best Christian books that help you find your own adventure with God
- The best Christian books about small towns where God turns messes into miracles
- The best Christian fiction novels that show the awesome power of God to heal the most wounded of souls
- The best books about the philosophy of physics