Emperor Mollusk Versus the Sinister Brain
Who says supervillians can't retire? EMPEROR MOLLUSK has done it all. Sometimes twice. He's destroyed Saturn (well fine, not all of it---but 2/3rds!), created giant monsters, and until recently he was the Emperor of Earth. Yes, he still has the titles and the people are always looking to him for…
Why read it?
1 author picked Emperor Mollusk Versus the Sinister Brain as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Emperor Mollusk is the evil genius I’ve been waiting for—having conquered earth (and alienated the rest of the galaxy), he’s retired from world domination to pursue (mad) science for the sake of science. He’s got just enough sense of responsibility to stick around to protect earth’s denizens while his inflated ego allows him to ignore that his creations are often what’s putting the planet in peril. Arguments over nomenclature (is it a reverse temporal receiver or an anti-time radio?) made this lol funny, and the fast pace kept me turning pages. I love a good mashup, and this had the…
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 71 books like Emperor Mollusk Versus the Sinister Brain.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best sci-fi books about world destroyers, egomaniacs, and mad scientists
- The best middle-grade sci fi – with bonus aliens
- The best character driven science fiction books you can't put down
- The best accessible first contact sci-fi novels
- The best sci-fi novels overflowing with intrigue and mystery