Cascadia Field Guide
Have you ever been so filled up with the wonder of a place that it wants to spill out as a song? Well, here is the songbook. I imagine walking through a forest and pausing to read these illuminating pages aloud to a listening cedar or a dipper. There are…
Why read it?
1 author picked Cascadia Field Guide as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Ever since I heard about how the editors are organizing this book around “kinship clusters” and Indigenous classification rather than Western taxonomies, I’ve been so looking forward to this book being published! If you have a connection to the Cascadia region and an interest in the environment, keep an eye out for this one.
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 49 books like Cascadia Field Guide.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best field guides and atlases that will make you look at field guides and atlases in a whole new way
- The best books with stories of the sea
- The best books about life on Saipan, a little-known US territory in the Pacific...and history's forgotten footnote
- The best books about World War II aircraft carrier operations in the Pacific
- The best books about Siberia for those with insatiable wanderlust