A business memoir from lemonade entrepreneur and one of TIME Magazine's Top 30 Most Influential Teens, Mikaila Ulmer, and her advice for life and business--now in paperback!
When Mikaila Ulmer was four, she was stung by a bee--twice in one week. She was terrified of going outside, so her parents…
Why read it?
1 author picked Bee Fearless as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
I had so many lemonade stands when I was a kid but mine never became a million-dollar business (not even close!)! If only I’d had Mikaela’s book (and determination) back then... I loved her story of being a kid entrepreneur and her relatable advice for building a purpose-driven, bug-based company. Like the women my book Eat Bugs is based upon, Mikaela got a deal on Shark Tank too.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like Bee Fearless.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best middle grade books about kids starting businesses
- The best books on social entrepreneurship and why it is so important
- The best books on the transformational impact of entrepreneurship on society
- The most truthful books about how entrepreneurship works
- The best books on the essentials of entrepreneurship