A Kids Book About Divorce
Help kids to know what to expect when their parents divorce.
When divorce happens, it happens to everyone in the family and kids are left with a lot of questions. This is a tough conversation to have, and some of the answers can hurt. This book is meant to help…
Why read it?
1 author picked A Kids Book About Divorce as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
A Kids Book About Divorce is a brilliant book for parents and children to read together. It gives voice to questions kids might be scared to ask and illuminates feelings they’ve kept in the dark. Like all of the A Kids Book About books—written and published by the awesome and innovative kids media company, A Kids Company About—this is a great place to initiate an honest discussion about a tough life change. I love how clear it is, in both subject and design. It gets to the heart of divorce.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 71 books like A Kids Book About Divorce.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best picture books to help kids find a new way to think about themselves and home after divorce
- The best funny and snarky fantasy novels set in New York City
- The best books about the New York City skyline
- The best books on the history of New York City
- The best nonfiction children’s books about New York City