The Ultimate Retirement Guide for 50+
THE PATH TO YOUR ULTIMATE RETIREMENT STARTS RIGHT HERE
When you think about planning for retirement - whether it's years in the future or just around the corner - you're bound to have questions. Can I ever afford to stop working? Will Social Security be there for me when I…
Why read it?
1 author picked The Ultimate Retirement Guide for 50+ as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Money is the biggest concern for most people thinking about retirement. Suze Orman is the queen of straight-talk about how best to manage your finances during this chapter of your life. She explains practical steps you need to take to make sure you have enough money to last your lifetime. I love that she is ruthless about making readers consider the long-term effects of their purchases and financial decisions.
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like The Ultimate Retirement Guide for 50+.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books if you are thinking about retirement
- The best books to prepare you for retirement
- The best books on financial independence and retirement
- The best books for business owners planning a transition (and I know all 5 authors personally)
- The best books to help you invest your money and grow your wealth