The Second Messiah
2000 Barnes Noble hardcover, Knight, Christopher; Lomas, Robert (Uriel's Machine). Is the Shroud of Turin genuine? That is the question that Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas set out to answer in the follow-up to their ground-breaking first book, The Hiram Key. For over 700 years the world thought the shroud…
Why read it?
1 author picked The Second Messiah as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Combining some of the greatest conspiracy subjects ever put forth, this book offers a fresh take on the familiar, compelling secret history of what might have been, rivaling even Dan Brown in the process. How might the Templars have interacted with the Shroud? What might they have done with it? What are the secrets of Freemasonry that were known to so many of America’s Founding Fathers, and why is the world still interested? This is a book that made me think. And, more importantly, wonder!
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 38 books like The Second Messiah.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books that add magic, mystery, and meaning to 21st century secular lives
- The best books on the real history of the Knights Templar
- The best books on the medieval military orders
- The best books that connect the dots by weaving together disparate facts to tell a story previously untold
- The best books on discovering magic through the arts