Why read it?
1 author picked Royally Rearranged as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
At some point in life, every woman wanted to be a princess. The crown, the poofy dress, the loyal servants. (Now that I’m older, I’d be happy with just the servants.) This novel is pure wish fulfillment. It’s also a fun read—and as far as embarrassing moments go, getting glass splinters in your derriere in front of a hot guy definitely checks that box. Also, this book has lots of romantic tension. Always a plus.
The heroine was nice, funny, sweet, but also awkward at times—someone you’d want as a friend.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like Royally Rearranged.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best sweet romantic comedies that show how embarrassing moments can lead to a hot guy
- The best books to fall in love with historical romance
- The best historical romance books with heroines disguised as boys
- The best romance novels with brilliant, brainy heroines
- The best summer romance beach reads