How to Be a Financial Grownup
Bobbi Rebell, award-winning TV anchor and personal finance columnist at Thomson Reuters, taps into her exclusive network of business leaders to share with you stories of the financial lessons they learned early in their lives that helped them become successful. She then uses these stories as jumping off points to…
Why read it?
1 author picked How to Be a Financial Grownup as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
Organizing finances is a critical life skill that many people ignore—until it’s too late. In Financial Grownup, Bobbie Rebell shares the stories of business leaders and the lessons they learned about financial planning. Each chapter offers specific advice and action items that the reader can and should implement.
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 78 books like How to Be a Financial Grownup.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books about organizing everything in your life
- The best personal finance books for millennial women
- The best books to start your journey to financial freedom
- The best personal finance books by people of color that don’t make you feel bad
- The best personal finance books that make building wealth easy