Goldratt's Rules of Flow
Marc Wilson is not giving up. He is determined to turn around the struggling family company and keep it, despite his father’s decision to sell. The problem is that they are late on more and more projects and their customers won’t tolerate it anymore. Marc is looking everywhere for a…
Why read it?
1 author picked Goldratt's Rules of Flow as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
I have been waiting for this book, published in 2023, since Eli Goldratt published Critical Chain. It describes very clearly in the form of a novel not only how an extraordinarily effective multi-project organization works, but also how a traditionally managed organization can transform itself very quickly and sustainably into a highly productive enterprise. In each chapter, I recognized myself in the challenges that I face again and again. Thank you, Efrat, for this profound yet easy-to-read book!
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 14 books like Goldratt's Rules of Flow.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books on speed for multiple projects
- The best DevOps books from before DevOps was invented
- The best business books that make you better without tasting like medicine
- The best books for developing innovative and creative thinkers
- The best books for understanding how people skills support great leadership and career success