Five Ways to Fall
Purple-haired, sharp-tongued Reese MacKay knows all about making the wrong choice; she's made plenty of them in her twenty-odd-years. So when her impulsive, short-lived marriage ends in heartbreak, she decides it's time for a change. She moves to Miami with the intention of hitting reset on her irresponsible life, and…
Why read it?
1 author picked Five Ways to Fall as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
We’ve been long-time fans of KA Tucker, who can pretty much write anything and make it amazing and this book, the last in her Ten Tiny Breaths series is no different. We’ve followed Ben for the whole series and while he’s always appeared to be the typical alpha bad boy just looking to get laid, his story shows a whole new side of him. Underneath that cocky exterior is a total mama’s boy who will do anything for his family and, when he finally admits it, the girl he falls for. Watching him and Reese fight their attraction, then try…
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like Five Ways to Fall.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books featuring alpha heroes with a secret soft side
- The best coming-of-age novels in which it’s all about the voice
- The best historical bildungsroman (coming-of-age) novels
- The best books to understand why characters struggle to achieve their goals in coming of age novels
- The best novels about teenage sentimentality