The Making of Star Trek
Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Why read it?
1 author picked The Making of Star Trek as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
I have no idea why this book was made. Star Trek was a cult show that was nearly canceled after its second season until the first fan campaign helped it earn one more run. So whose genius idea was it—in the midst of production—to create this book detailing how the show was made from soup to nuts? My thanks to the writers, editors, and publishers who made it happen. Because the result is an extraordinary contemporaneous look at a television show from the 1960s that changed the world. And my life, too. I found Star Trek as a child and…
Our community of 9,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like The Making of Star Trek.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best behind the scenes of TV series books
- The best non-fiction Star Trek books for Trekkies and science nerds
- The best books for bringing Hollywood history to life in the present
- The best books on the art of filmmaking
- The best books to understand World War II movies and their influence on the homefront