A new crime. An old secret. A familiar demon.
When the Cayman Islands police investigate a burglary, Constable Nora Sommer recognises the victim from a past she's desperate to forget.
As thefts continue, consuming the department's focus and resources, Nora can't shake her new found knowledge - a guilty man…
Why read it?
1 author picked Stolen Sommer as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
I have a deep and long-standing love of coastal adventure books, and Stolen Sommer is the best I’ve ever read. Yes, that’s a bold statement, but Nick Harvey’s work with this book resonated with me and backs up my choice completely. I even found myself holding my breath at a couple of points. Harvey keeps the reader guessing throughout the story with his carefully crafted characters that seem real enough to step off the pages. While that’s the ultimate goal of every author (at least it should be), few do it as well as Nick Harvey does in this great…
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like Stolen Sommer.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best coastal mystery & adventure novels
- The best teen/YA Caribbean novels for readers everywhere
- The best Caribbean historical novels related to piracy and the slave trade
- The best books about what happened after Columbus got to the Caribbean
- The best books for plunging into the maritime Caribbean