Trevor Lee and the Big Uh Oh!
If there's one thing everyone knows, it's that Trevor Lee and school don't mix. Like pickles and peanut butter.
When his new teacher announces all the third graders must read in front of everyone at Parents Night, Trevor Lee and his best friend Pinky need to create a masterful plan…
Why read it?
1 author picked Trevor Lee and the Big Uh Oh! as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
I am personally recommending this book because it is hands down one of the funniest books I have ever read. Trevor Lee is unapologetic. He is who he is. He is an Appalachian boy who doesn’t like school much and doesn’t want anyone to know he is not a big reader. To escape Parent’s Night, he tries and fails to get out of it and has to seek his Maw-Maw’s help. I love this book. Whenever I am in a negative space, I can always count on the dog-eared pages to have me cracking up.
For me, it is humor…
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 11 books like Trevor Lee and the Big Uh Oh!.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books with children being unapologetic and having agency and autonomy
- The best parenting books for creating confident creative children
- The best books to have great conversations with kids
- The best books (with photos) about the incredible struggles of a family over three generations, WWII and beyond
- The best kids books with diverse and spunky characters