The Story of Alexander Hamilton
Help kids ages 6 to 9 discover the life of Alexander Hamilton―a story about working hard, blazing trails, and fighting for freedom
Alexander Hamilton became one of the most important Founding Fathers in American history. He helped win the Revolutionary War against England and invented our nation’s first banking system.…
Why read it?
1 author picked The Story of Alexander Hamilton as one of their favorite books. Why do they recommend it?
This book is from the same series as The Story of Eliza Hamilton and makes for a great pairing. Read them both to learn about this colonial day's “power couple.” This book will help kids learn more about Alexander if they have seen the musical Hamilton. He was George Washington’s aide, and one of the most important Founding Fathers by helping win the Revolutionary War. Did you know Hamilton started the nation’s first bank system? Like the Eliza book, this one has timelines, fun side facts, maps, a family tree, and a quiz at the end. Great for classrooms!
Our community of 10,000+ authors has personally recommended 100 books like The Story of Alexander Hamilton.
5 book lists we think you will like!
- The best books about Founding Mothers and Fathers
- The best books that will make you a better and more successful leader
- The best books on Mahatma Gandhi and his life
- The best books on why countries succeed and why they fail
- The best books about American history that read like you’re binge-watching a Netflix miniseries